Job Type / Category
Do you want to work for the biggest letting agency in the Stockport area, massive earning potential with a high OTE and a route to a brilliant long-term career? Here at Spencer Harvey we are looking for a confident, enthusiastic and successful Lettings Manager/ Lister to join our very successful branch in Stockport.
- Winning lettings listings and gaining new lettings instructions for properties to market
- Working towards set targets
- Conducting morning meetings
- Generating leads and converting for property lettings valuations
- Maintaining regular contact with clients via telephone, email or face to face ensuring we “out-passion” our competition and our clients receive the best possible service
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
We need you to be:
- POSITIVE, a true team player, someone who is full of life and committed to their career
- Have staff management experience, at least two years
- Have a proven success in lettings, closing deals and the desire to be the best
- Willing to build on your skills and develop your career
- Have truly exceptional customer service
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to achieve your goals
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Confident, resilient and enjoy healthy and fun competition with your colleagues
We have a great team, full of experience and enthusiasm. We are a leading estate agency in the town and work with properties with lovely older style dwellings to state of the art new developments. We are situated in Stockport so you will always be part of the action with lots of interesting and diverse properties to value. So, if you want to work for a market leader we would like to hear from you!
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.45am - 5.30pm and every other Saturday 8.45am - 4.00pm, we are closed on Sundays and bank holidays.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Recruitment@spencerharvey.co.uk and include a covering letter setting out the reasons why you feel we should consider you for this role, any applicants without a covering letter will not receive a response.
Basic salary £20,000 - £23,500 depending on experience OTE between £25,000 and £40,000 + (uncapped).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £23,500.00 /year